Process to obtain an ISO Certification
ISO does not perform certification, it develops international standards such as ISO 9001,14001. An external body which has been abiding the CASCO (Committee on Conformity Assessment) acting as an accreditation body under which an certification body is authorized to give ISO certificates.
The process of ISO certification includes 2 stages
- Stage 1 : Readiness Audit
- Stage 2 : Effectiveness Audit
The organization applying for ISO 9001:2015 is audit based on an extensive sample of its sites, function, product, services and process. The auditor presents list of deviations to managements , according to the grading of the deviations the certification body determines the time required for its closure including the correction and corrective actions which are approved by the certification body. After effective closure of the Non conformity the Certificate is issued limiting to the scope that was audited.
For more information on application and audit procedure click here
What to look for, in an Certification Body ?
- Independently accredited
- Internationally established
- Auditors with Proven expertise, industry specific knowledge
- Committed towards unbiased audit stand against the challenges faced
Who is IAS ?
IAS is one of the dominant ISO certification body in Indonesia with its roots deeply grown in India. IAS has experience and global presences creating history of executing successful projects invariable in types and sizes. We act under an UQAS Accreditation with experience in issuing all certification as per International Quality Certification Standards which are globally adopted. We adopt best practices of audit which has been globally accepted and followed. We have been actively operating in Local cities of Jakarta, Surabaya, Bandung, Medan, Semarang.
Why IAS ?
Incorporated in 2009 we stand with 10 years of experience as an professionally strong and recognized certification body. We are accredited by internationally recognized, nongovernmental, independent, limited company – Universal Quality Accreditation Service (UQAS)
We are spread out in 39 countries, with more than 5000 clients, broadly diversified in Automobile industry, Chemical Industry,Consumer electronics, Industrial equipment, Steel production,FMCG industry, Healthcare Industry, Aerospace manufacturing, Food industry, Textile industry,Oil and Gas,Energy, Telecommunication, IT Industry, Hospitality industry We have more than 20 experienced empanelled auditors to effectively asses an organization’s conformance to Management System unleashing a true potential for Improvement.
We being the most searched or preferred ISO certification body in Malaysia with thousands of well satisfied customers. Being one of the top most ISO certification bodies in Malaysia, we provide the service of Auditing & issuing ISO certification on various ranges of ISO standards, which includes the following.
- ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management System(QMS)
- ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental Management System(EMS)
- ISO 45001:2018 – Occupational Health & Safety Management system(OHSMS)
- ISO 22000:2018 – Food Safety Management System(FSMS)
- ISO 27001:2013 – Information Security Management System(ISMS)
- ISO 50001:2018 – Energy Management System(EnMS)
- IATF 16949:2016 – Quality Management System for Automotive Sectors
- ISO 13485:2016 – Quality management System for Medical Devices/Equipment
- AS 9100 – Quality Management System for Aerospace industry.
Our people understand the culture and nature of the local market and perform internationally in an effective and reliable manner.