ISO 17025:2017 – Internal Auditor Training Program
Integrated Assessment Services in Malaysia provide the service of ISO 17025:2017 (Competence of testing and Calibration Laboratories System) internal auditor training program along with the various other management systems Internal auditor training.
This standard can be applied to a wide range of laboratory activities including analytical, clinical, forensic, destructive/non-destructive testing and instrument/equipment calibration. The purpose of this training course is to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to perform an internal audit as a part of a laboratory quality management system based on ISO/IEC 17025 and report on the effective implementation and maintenance of the management system in accordance with ISO 19011.
The main course of the objective is to provide the delegates a detailed training in developing the skills necessary to be an effective internal auditor using many exercises including preparing for, performing and reporting of a real audit.
Our Tutors/Instructors are real time auditors with laboratory industry background experience and as well as lead auditors who trained the delegates through class room session and providing practical examples to delegates for easy understanding the requirements of ISO 17025:2017.
Who Should Attend
- Laboratory Quality managers/Quality Executives
- Management representatives and/or departmental/functional quality coordinators
- Top Management
- Technicians and laboratory staff who need to understand the requirement of ISO 17025
- Those who manage laboratory support functions, testing and operations
- Those who wish to become internal auditors for ISO 17025.
Benefits of ISO 17025 Internal Auditor Training
- Well Qualified ISO 17025 experts working in your laboratory
- Provide confidence in continuing compliance with ISO 17025
- Helps to carry out more efficient and accurate testing and calibration processes
- Increased stakeholder trust in your laboratory quality control
- Qualifies the individual personnel of your Organization to organize for third party and helps to improve the quality of organization.
- Laboratory accreditation & its global importance
- Introduction to ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- Interpretation of basic requirements & its implementation with respect to
1.General & structural requirements
4.Management system requirements
- Laboratory QMS Documentation requirements & guidelines for preparation of SOP’s & formats
- Introduction to Laboratory QMS assessment
- Guidelines for desk top review of laboratory quality manual for adequacy
- Conducting audit, reporting non-conformities, corrective action & follow-up
- Basic concepts of measurement uncertainty
- Individual / group exercises
- Written examination
Delegates should have a good knowledge of ISO 17025 or we recommend you to attend ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Foundation course.
- Knowledge of the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025 and
- Knowledge of the purpose and benefits of a Business Impact Analysis
- The principals of risk assessment and analysis
To get registered for attending this course, Contact Us or Please Click Nomination form. Our Training co coordinator will contact your to proceed to the next level.
About ISO 17025 Internal Auditor Training Delivery:
IATF Internal Auditor Training is conducted for 16 hours, lecture type, training carried out by a registered lead auditor faculty. It’s a 2 day training program carried out through an experienced lead auditor as faculty. Package includes lunch and course materials.
End of the programme, all candidates must appear an examination. Candidates are reviewed during the course and through this final Evaluation.
IATF Internal Auditor Training is conduction through Online ISO 17025:2017 Internal Auditor course through our website. This course is a self-study method, which provides access upon clearing the payment for around 60 days. During this period the student can login at any point of time and read the content.
A highly simplified content with several examples provided to address each clause with audit perspective, downloadable course materials, downloadable standards are provided. Simple exercises are designed for easy understanding of the concepts. Within these 60 days, the delegate can choose a date for writing his online examination. On successful completion, IAS releases the soft copy of certificate to the delegate.
This investment for Internal auditor training course includes:
- Training course Materials
- Copy of the standard(To be returned after the course)
- ISO 17025 Internal Auditor Certificate
Location of Training:
We can provide this ISO Internal Auditor training course at our IAS office located at Kualalumpur or in places like Ipoh, Penang, Johor, Selangor and or any major cities of Malaysia.
On successful completion of the two day training, Certificate for ISO 17025:2017 Internal Auditor certificate will be issued to all the delegates who attend the complete two days training class and pass the written examination.