Why ROHS Compliance?
There are many reasons why it is important for companies to be ROHS compliant. The first reason is that there are now laws and regulations in place that require companies to be ROHS compliant. If a company is not ROHS compliant, it could face fines or penalties. Another reason why it is important for companies to be ROHS compliant is that it can help a company to reduce its environmental impact.
ROHS compliance means that a company is using fewer hazardous materials, and this can lead to less waste and reduced emissions. Finally, ROHS compliance can help a company to improve its image with customers. Customers are increasingly interested in the environmental practices of companies and being ROHS compliant Our technical experts conduct an audit on your products based on the appropriate RoHS regulations.
Our declaration of conformity means your product has right of way onto the European Market. This certification by IAS for RoHS in Malaysia is evidence that your product is in compliance with RoHS regulations whether it is Lighting equipment, Electrical & Electronic tools, Paints PCB, etc…
Once you successfully achieve ROHS certification, you can check the status of your certificate by visiting our ROHS certification search Page!
Benefits of ROHS Certification
- Comply with the mandatory requirement for the European Union.
- Improve consistency, reliability, and efficiency of your product.
- Improve the brand value of your product and the market value of your Organization in the international market.
- The certification helps your organization to produce safe products
- Helps to enhance the better relationship between the client and the organization
Procedure for ROHS in Malaysia
- Contact IAS with the completed Application form to discuss the details of certification.
- Identifying the product or the range of products to be certified
- Registration of product or range of products to be certified
- Submission of first documentation by the manufacturer (Based on Certification standard, including test certificates)
- Ensure that the documentation fulfills the compliance requirement.
- Audit the product to ensure the product meets the RoHS requirements.
- Submission of final documentation along with additional clarification.
- Final document evaluation and recommendation.
- Award of certification of Compliance.