IATF 16949 Certification
About IATF 16949 Certification
IAS provides a very simple yet efficient IATF 16949 certification process to help your organization achieve IATF 16949 certification in a timely manner!
IATF 16949 Certification in Malaysia
IAS is one of the Prime ISO Certification Bodies in Malaysia. IAS conducts auditing and provides ISO certification in Malaysia for various standards in Malaysia including IATF 16949 certification. It also delivers IATF 16949 Internal Auditor Training and IATF 16949 Awareness/Foundation Training in Malaysia. All these certification and Training services by IAS for the country are managed from its office in provides including Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Putrajaya, and Labuan and covering all the major cities like Selangor, Terengganu, Johor, Kedah, Kelantan, Pahang, Negeri Sembilan, Perak, Melaka, Pulau Pinang, Perlis, Sabah, and Sarawak.
IATF 16949 Certification by IAS
Integrated Assessment Services provides IATF 16949 certification and services in preparing, training. IATF 16949 helps you to demonstrate your adherence to quality to the automotive supply chain. It gives a great opportunity to intensify your business and prove that you are a trusted organization that could extend new business opportunities. IATF 16949 Certification specifies the methods to execute best practices when designing, developing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing automotive products.
Once you successfully achieve IATF 16949 Certification, you can check the status of your certificate by visiting our IATF 16949 Certification search Page!
How to get IATF 16949 Certification?
- Contact IAS with the Completed Application form for conducting the IATF 16949 audit and discuss the audit procedure specific to your organization.
- Understand the requirement of IATF 16949 and Implement it in your organization before going for certification. E.g. Documenting, training the staff, practicing the system, etc
- Conduct one internal Audit program through trained IATF 16949 Internal Auditors.
- Compile the collected data and complete the analysis.
- Conduct a Management review with the help of analyzed data and effect some decisions to improve the Organization’s performance towards company objectives & goals.
- Complete the IATF 16949 Certification audit successfully. (Stage 1 and Stage 2)
- Closure of Nonconformance, if any.
- Collect and maintain the IATF 16949 certificate.
- Comply with the surveillance audit yearly.
Visit our IATF 16949 Certification frequently asked questions page to learn more. Also visit our blog page to learn more about growth ISO Certification!