About HACCP Training in Malaysia
HACCP training is essential for employees in the food and beverage industry. It teaches them to follow specific hygiene and safety practices, which are necessary to ensure that food products they produce or serve meet the highest safety standards. HACCP training encourages and teaches workers how to identify, prevent, eliminate or reduce any potential risks associated with food production or service.
This type of training aims to minimize the risks associated with food safety and protect consumers from potentially hazardous ingredients, products or processes. Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) is a system of guidelines and regulations that food establishments and manufacturers must follow in order to comply with the relevant food safety standards.
HACCP Training in Malaysia
Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) training in Malaysia is offered by Integrated Assessment Services Sdn. Bhd. Our HACCP training helps individuals to develop a proper understanding of HACCP and the malpractices that can lead to food contamination. We provide comprehensive HACCP training, which covers topics such as the seven principles of HACCP, knowledge on potential risks associated with food handling, etc. Our course also equips participants with the necessary skills to ensure that all safety protocols are met and implemented. HACCP training in Malaysia is essential for those who work in an organization that is seeking HACCP Certification, or is implementing the HACCP system to control food safety hazards.
Types of HACCP Training Offered by IAS
IAS offers the following HACCP training courses:
- HACCP Internal Auditor Training: This type of HACCP training is designed to equip participants with the necessary knowledge and skills to conduct internal HACCP audits. The course features comprehensive HACCP audit topics, such as the principles of HACCP, potential risks associated with food handling and production, an auditor’s perspective for each HACCP principle, auditor attributes and principles, etc.
- HACCP Foundation Training: The goal of this type of HACCP training is to provide participants with a strong foundation in the basic elements of HACCP and its application. This course covers topics such as HACCP terminology, HACCP principles, development of HACCP plans, verification and validation processes, etc.
Method of Delivery for HACCP Training in Malaysia
IAS offers the following modes of delivery for all HACCP training courses:
- In-House/Open Classroom: Our HACCP training courses can be conducted on-site at the customer’s premises or in our open classroom. This is ideal for companies that require HACCP training for a group of people.
- Online Training HACCP Training: We also offer online HACCP training, which is suitable for individuals or small groups who prefer to learn at their own pace and convenience. IAS, in association with our sister concern, Empowering Assurance Systems (EAS), offers online HACCP training courses, which are tailored to the needs of each individual. The following online training modes are available:
- Tutor-Led Virtual Classroom: In this method of HACCP training, participants attend a virtual classroom sessions through Zoom Video Conferencing, where they interact and engage with the trainer in real-time. The course will be conducted for 2 days, consisiting of 16 hours of total training.
- Online Self-Paced Course: Participants can also opt for self-paced HACCP training courses, where participants will have 30-day access to all course material, PowerPoint presentations with notes, exercises, quizzes, and text-to-speed audio translation. The course material is accessible anywhere, anytime and can be completed within 30 days!
Certification and Examination
Participants will take an examination upon the completion of HACCP Internal Auditor Training. Candidates who successfully complete the course with a 70% score or higher will receive an Internal Auditor Course Completion Certificate. For HACCP foundation training, there is no examination; participants who successfully complete all exercises and quizzes will receive a Certificate of Participation, which can be used for personal development or for career advancement.
Why Choose IAS for HACCP Training in Malaysia?
HACCP certification is a must for food establishments, and IAS provides comprehensive HACCP training in Malaysia that can help individuals gain the necessary knowledge and skills to develop, implement and maintain HACCP systems. Our courses are designed to equip participants with a good understanding of the principles of HACCP and its application. With our range of delivery options, we can make sure that you receive the highest quality HACCP training in Malaysia, no matter your location or preference. If you have any queries related to HACCP Training, kindly contact us!