CQI|IRCA ISO 22000:2018 (Food Safety Management System Lead Auditor Training
Integrated Assessment Services in Malaysia having association with EAS pvt. Ltd. Offers Lead Auditor training course for Food Safety Management System – ISO 22000:2018. This course outlines the elements & requirements of Food safety Management system and helps you to understand what are the potential benefits that ISO 22000 provides to the food industries and how the PDCA cycle concept should be used at the level of Top management and Operation of the food industries.
This lead auditor on ISO 22000 courses also enlightens the Operational control for food safety as required the standard and it also covers the requirement of traceability system, and emergency preparedness response and verification of hazard control plan by the management. It also further explains the control of monitoring & measurement, resolution of product and process Non – conformities.
The aim of this course is to make delegates to understand the requirement and acquire the knowledge & skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of FSMS against ISO 22000:2018. Through this IRCA accredited ISO 22000 lead auditor training course, delegates will get a thorough understanding of the principles and techniques used for the analysis and management of food safety hazards.
Our instructors / tutors are highly experienced in food supply chain industries which provide the delegates to gain technical knowledge, as well as auditing skills and it will help to understand the purpose and importance of food safety management system. After the accomplishment of this training course, the delegate will be able to show their knowledge in ISO 22000 requirements and achieve the skill in implementing the ISO 22000.
Who should attend ISO 22000:2018 Lead Auditor Course
- Technical / support process personnel who involved in auditing.
- ISO 22000 Consultants.
- Food Safety Managers.
- Food safety Team leaders
- Existing FSMS internal auditors of the Organization.
Benefits of ISO 22000 Lead Auditor Training
Having successfully completed this lead auditor training course, delegates will be able to
- Identifying and understand the difference between ISO 22000:2018 from the previous version ISO 22000:2005
- Ability to define the context of the Food Organization
- Incorporate the operational control on Food safety in their Organization.
- Understand the Food safety management issues.
- Ability to conduct a successful food safety management system audit.
FSMS Course Content
- Introduction / Overview of Food safety management system
- Food Safety Management Principles
- The requirements of ISO 22001:2018- Food Safety Management System.
- Hazard control and Emergency preparedness response
- Define the Auditing process approach along with the PDCA cycle.
- How to Audit FSMS Documentation.
- Preparation of Audit plan & Checklist.
- How to conduct Opening & Closing meeting of an audit.
- Conduct the Audit as per ISO 19011
- Communicate effectively with the Auditee(s)/Team Auditors during the audit
- Prepare Non Conformance Report based on the findings and communicate to the Auditee.
- Understand the Roles, responsibilities of ISO 22000:2018 auditor
- Difference between the role of objectives, scope and criteria in the audit process.
- Understand the behavior & skills of Lead auditor
- Case Studies, Exercises, Activities, Mock Audit.
- 2 Hours Written Examination
Participants should possess a basic knowledge on the requirement of ISO 22000 and principles of FSMS, if not we recommend you to take ISO 22000:2018 Internal Auditor course prior to attending the IRCA ISO 22000:2018 Lead Auditor training. It is preferable if you have had attended a lead auditor course on other management system or having prior experience in conducting internal audits.
Once the fee of the course is paid partially/ fully, Pre Course material for ISO 22000 lead auditor training course should be provided to the delegates to rejuvenate their knowledge on the standard requirement before attending the IRCA accredited ISO 22000:2018 lead auditor course.
After the successful completion of the Lead Auditor training course including the continuous assessment and the examination, delegates will be awarded the IRCA accredited certificate.
This Lead auditor certificate is globally recognized as a lead auditor on Food Safety Management System and a valuable to support an application to become registered as an IRCA auditor.
As we deliver experienced and proved talents in professional training globally, your knowledge and skills will improve through an interactive method to practical training.
This investment for IRCA approved Lead auditor training course includes:
- Training course Materials for Food safety management System
- Lunch & Refreshment throughout the training.
- Copy of the ISO 22000:2018 standard(To be returned at the end of the course )
- Lead Auditor on ISO 22000:2018 Certificate (Accredited by CQI|IRCA)
This course is accredited by CQI-IRCA. This accreditation helps to reduce the risk factors and provides confidence and performance capability.
Fees and payment:
IAS is conducting IRCA accredited lead auditor courses with highly discounted price. Fees amount varies for delegates approaching in groups. Kindly contact our training coordinator to get more details about the training and payment.
The payment can be made to IAS through back account or through online payment through our website.
Ask for special rates for In-house Training programme.
About ISO 22000:2018 Lead Auditor Training Delivery:
ISO 22000 Lead Auditor Training is conducted for 40 hours, lecture type, training carried out by a registered lead auditor faculty. It’s a 5 day training program carried out through an experienced lead auditor as faculty. Package includes lunch and course materials.
End of the programme, all candidates must appear an examination. Candidates are reviewed during the course and through this final Evaluation.
Open programme Delivery
IAS in association with EAS, runs a ISO 22000:2018 Lead Auditor course training schedule in Malaysia having its operations in kuala lumpur and covering all the major cities johor, kedah, Kelantan, Pahang, Negeri Sembilan, Perak, pulau pinang, sabah, sarawak, Selangor, terengganu, wilayah persakutuan, Melaka and perlis kedah. Any interested candidates can contact us and complete the joining procedure via making payment and sending the nomination form to us.
In-house Training Programme
This course is also delivered as In-house programme, exclusive for any particular organization and for its employees alone. This programme schedule can be tailor made to the organization convenience. The 40 hrs schedule can be split and can be covered on separate dates as well.
This training can be delivered at the client’s premises or elsewhere. As the participants are from the same background it helps in effectively understanding and delivering the courses. Participants feel more comfortable. This requires minimum of 6 or more candidates.
Please Click Nomination form or Contact Us to get the detail about the course and get registered for attending the course. Our Training co coordinator will contact you soon to proceed to the next level.