ISO 9001 Certification
About ISO 9001 Certification
ISO 9001 is an international standard that outlines the requirements for a Quality Management System (QMS). The purpose of the ISO 9001 certification is to provide an independent evaluation and verification of an organization’s QMS. It provides assurance to customers and other stakeholders that products and services meet their needs and expectations. By achieving ISO 9001 certification, an organization is able to demonstrate its commitment to quality, customer satisfaction and continual improvement.
The Growth of ISO 9001 in Malaysia
ISO 9001 in Malaysia has grown significantly over the past few years. It is now one of the most popular international management standards and is widely adopted by companies in Malaysia. The adoption of ISO 9001 in Malaysia has been driven by increased customer demand for quality products and services, as well as a desire to improve efficiency and reduce costs. Many businesses have achieved ISO 9001 certification in order to earn the trust of customers and gain a competitive edge.
Benefits of ISO 9001 Certification
ISO 9001 certification offers numerous benefits for businesses. These include increased customer satisfaction, improved efficiency, reduced costs, better risk management and greater market credibility. The standard also promotes continual improvement, which helps an organization stay ahead of the competition. ISO 9001 certification can also help an organization stand out from its competitors, giving it a competitive edge in the market. In addition, ISO 9001 certification provides businesses with access to global markets and ensures their products or services are compliant with international standards. This can open up new opportunities for expansion and growth.
The ISO 9001 certification process also encourages organizations to implement effective processes and systems that can be easily monitored, measured and improved upon. Ultimately, ISO 9001 certification provides an independent verification of a company’s commitment to quality and continual improvement. This helps to give customers peace of mind that their products or services meet the highest standards and that the company is dedicated to providing a quality service.
Which Companies Can Apply for ISO 9001 Certification?
Any organization, regardless of its size or sector, can apply for ISO 9001 certification. The standard is suitable for organizations in any industry and it doesn’t matter if they manufacture products or provide services. To become ISO 9001 certified, companies must have a QMS that meets all the requirements set out in the standard. This includes having documented procedures for all operations, as well as a system to monitor and measure performance.
Organizations must also demonstrate that they have implemented measures to maintain the quality of their products or services and are continually striving to improve them. Once an organization has achieved ISO 9001 certification, it will need to maintain its QMS and renew its certification every 3 years. This helps to ensure that the organization is still compliant with all ISO 9001 requirements.
How to Achieve ISO 9001 Certification Through IAS?
- Contact IAS by sending the Application Form and call us for a discussion to guide you in getting ISO 9001 certification.
- Prepare your organization for ISO 90001 certification by implementing and practicing the standard, monitoring, and continually improving. You can even register for ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training to train your employees on how to conduct effect internal audits of the quality management system.
- Majorly, the process of ISO 9001 certification includes 2 audit stages:
- Stage 1 Audit: Readiness Audit
- Stage 2 Audit: Verifying the Effectiveness of the System
- The organization applying for ISO 9001 certification will be audited based on an extensive sample of its sites, services, process, products & functions.
- If there is any deviation observed during the audit, a deviation report will be submitted along with the detailed audit report. According to the grading of the deviations, IAS determines the time required for its closure including the correction and corrective actions which have to be approved by IAS. After the effective closure of Nonconformity, ISO 9001 certification is issued with the scope that was audited.
Successful organizations can verify their ISO 9001 certificate through our ISO 9001 certification search page.
Why Choose IAS for ISO 9001 Certification?
IAS is a globally recognized certification body offering ISO 9001 Certification services. We have years of experience in providing ISO certification services to organizations of all sizes and industries across the globe. Our lead auditors are highly qualified and experienced professionals who can provide expert advice and guidance on how to meet ISO 9001 requirements. We also offer training support, including ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training, ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training, and ISO 9001 Awareness Training courses.
To learn more about ISO 9001 Certification Audit Procedure and ISO 9001 certification, please contact us today or visit our ISO 9001 certification frequently asked questions page!
Also check out our blog on the growth of ISO certification in Malaysia!