ISO 14001 Training in Malaysia (ISO 14001 Lead Auditor)
ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Training
Integrated Assessment Services provides different types of ISO 14001 training in Malaysia. In particular, we provide ISO 14001 Lead Auditor training, in association with our group concern, Empowering Assurance Systems (EAS) that covers all the requirements of the ISO 14001:2015 standard and auditing principles. This ISO Lead Auditor course is designed to provide delegates with the knowledge & skills required to perform first party, second party & third party audits in accordance with the Guidelines of Auditing (ISO 19011).This CQI-IRCA approved ISO 14001 training in Malaysia provides a detailed understanding of the importance and relevance of the environmental aspects and environmental impacts of the organization.
Who Should Attend ISO 14001 Training in Malaysia?
- Any professional who wants to become an ISO 14001 auditor
- Top Management organizations wishing to achieve ISO 14001 certification
- EMS internal auditors
- Environmental engineers
- Anyone who wishes to have an in-depth knowledge of ISO 14001 requirements
Check out our ISO 14001 Training Schedule to Book Your Slot Today!
Benefits of ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Training
On successful completion of this ISO 14001 training in Malaysia, participants will be able to:
- Conduct audits as per the requirements of ISO 14001 and ISO 19011
- Achieve the knowledge & skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its EMS
- Plan, prepare, conduct, and follow-up ISO 14001:2015 (EMS) auditing activities
- Prepare audit reports based on factual evidence
ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Course Content
- ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental Management System Overview & introduction
- High-Level Structure(Annex SL)
- Changes in ISO 14001:2015 from the previous version
- General Requirements of ISO 14001:2015(Clause Explanation)
- Auditing Terminology
- Audit Types, Methodologies, Techniques
- How to Plan an Audit and Prepare Audit checklists
- Record Nonconformities and Compiling the Audit Report
- Roles & Responsibilities of Auditors and Lead Auditor.
- Skills & behaviour of an Auditor
Prerequisites to Attend Lead Auditor ISO 14001 Training in Malaysia
Delegates are expected to have an understanding of the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 and key principles of EMS auditing. Delegates need to understand the concept of PDCA and possess basic knowledge of environmental management principles and concepts.It is recommended to take an ISO 14001 Internal Auditor course prior to attending the CQI-IRCA ISO 14001 Lead Auditor training course if individuals do not have prior knowledge of the ISO 14001 standard.
Examination and Certification
Participants will take the CQI-IRCA ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Examination after completing the 5-day course. Those who pass the examination with a score of 70% or higher will receive a course completion certification. Certified individuals are capable of conducting an effective internal audit, supplier audit, and third-party certification audit.
Method of Delivery for ISO 14001 Training in Malaysia
IAS offers the following modes of delivery for ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Training:
We offer in-house and open classroom sessions for ISO 14001 training in Malaysia that allow our customers to gain the knowledge they need. Our in-house courses are tailored to organizations that require specific training for their employees. We will conduct the training at specified business hours and at the organization’s preferred location.
Our open classroom sessions are designed to accommodate individuals and small groups who want to gain a more comprehensive understanding of our services. Both programs provide interactive learning, and we emphasize hands-on experience, real-world problem solving, and mentor feedback to ensure that everyone can make the most out of their learning experience.
Tutor-led Virtual Classroom Training:
Our tutor-led virtual classroom training program is designed to provide maximum learning flexibility. The sessions are conducted online through Zoom Video Conferencing and are interactive in nature, allowing for a comprehensive exchange of ideas between the trainers and participants. We use state-of-the-art tools such as webinars and video conferencing that ensure all our customers have access to quality training material.
ISO 14001 Training in Malaysia – Registration
Delegates who wish to attend this 5 day, 40 hour ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Course can contact us and fill out the Nomination form to get registered or or visit our ISO 14001 Training frequently asked questions page!