ISO 45001 Training (ISO 45001 Lead Auditor)
About ISO 45001 Training in Malaysia
Integrated Assessment Services provides different types of ISO 45001 training in Malaysia. In particular, we provide ISO 45001 Lead Auditor training, in association with our group concern, Empowering Assurance Systems (EAS) that covers all the requirements of the ISO 45001:2018 standard and auditing principles.
The aim of this ISO 45001 training course is to provide delegates with knowledge & skills to perform process audits (First Party, Second Party & Third Party) in accordance with ISO 19011(Guidelines for Auditing). In short, this ISO 45001 training will provide delegates with knowledge to become an internationally recognized lead auditor for Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OHSMS)
Our well qualified IRCA lead auditors who explain the clauses of ISO 45001:2018 in detail with live examples for easy understanding. Formal classroom tutorials, mock audits, group workshops, activities, quizzes, and open forum discussions will be carried out over the period of 5 days. This IRCA approved ISO 45001 training course provides an opportunity for delegates to aid organizationsin providing safe working environments to employees and visitors by minimizing accidents & injuries that may happen in the workplace.
Who Should Attend ISO 45001 Training?
- OH&SMS Consultants
- Safety Officers /Safety Engineers /Safety Managers
- Technical Professionals
- Existing OHSMS Internal Auditors
- Management representatives / Top Management
- Any person who wishes to promote his/her career in ISO 45001 – Occupational Health & Safety Management System auditing
Benefits of ISO 45001 Training in Malaysia
- Helps to improve the organization’s ability to respond to regulatory compliance issues
- Minimizes the overall cost of workplace injuries and accidents
- Creation of a health and safety culture, whereby workers are encouraged to play an active role in their OH&S
- Achieve the ability to preparean audit plan, checklist, and conduct audits& follow-up activities.
ISO 45001 Lead Course Content
- ISO 45001:2018 Clause Requirements
- Define the auditing process approach along with the PDCA cycle.
- Preparation of audit plan & checklist.
- Preparation of Nonconformance Report based on the audit findings
- Understand the roles, responsibilities and attributes of an ISO 45001 auditor
- Understand the role of objectives, scope and criteria in the audit process.
- Understand the responsibilities of Lead auditor
- Case Studies, Exercises, Activities, Mock Audit.
Check out our ISO 45001 Training Schedule to Book Your Slot Today!
Prerequisites to ISO 45001 Training in Malaysia
Delegates are expected to have an understanding of the requirements of ISO 45001:2018 and key principles of OHSMS auditing to take this training ISO 45001. Delegates need to understand the concept of PDCA and possess basic knowledge of occupational health and safety management principles and concepts.It is recommended to take an ISO 45001 Internal Auditor course prior to attending the CQI-IRCA ISO 45001 Lead Auditor training course if individuals do not have prior knowledge of the ISO 45001 standard.
Participants will take the CQI-IRCA ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Examination after completing the 5-day course. Those who pass the examination with a score of 70% or higher will receive a course completion certification. Certified individuals are capable of conducting an effective internal audit, supplier audit, and third-party certification audit.
Method of Delivery for ISO 45001 Training
IAS offers the following modes of delivery for this ISO 45001 training course:
We offer in-house and open classroom sessions for ISO 45001 training in Malaysia that allow our customers to gain the knowledge they need. Our in-house courses are tailored to organizations that require specific training for their employees. We will conduct the training ISO 45001 at specified business hours and at the organization’s preferred location. This is ideal for local businesses that are seeking ISO 45001 training in Malaysia.
Our open classroom sessions are designed to accommodate individuals and small groups who want to gain a more comprehensive understanding of our services. Both programs provide interactive learning, and we emphasize hands-on experience, real-world problem solving, and mentor feedback to ensure that everyone can make the most out of their learning experience.
Tutor-led Virtual Classroom Training:
Our tutor-led virtual classroom training program is designed to provide maximum learning flexibility. The sessions are conducted online through Zoom Video Conferencing and are interactive in nature, allowing for a comprehensive exchange of ideas between the trainers and participants. We use state-of-the-art tools such as webinars and video conferencing that ensure all our customers have access to quality training material.
ISO 45001 Training – Registration
Delegates who wish to attend this 5 day, 40 hour ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Course can contact us and fill out the Nomination form to get registered. Please contact us today to learn more about training ISO 45001 or visit our ISO 45001 Training frequently asked questions page!
Also Visit our blog page to learn more about growth ISO Certification!