ISO 45001 Lead auditor Training in Malaysia
Integrated Assessment Services in Malaysia with joint venture of EAS private Limited offers IRCA accredited lead auditor training courses for different International standards including ISO 45001:2018.
The aim of this ISO 45001 lead auditor course is to provide the delegates with knowledge & skills to perform process audits (First Party, Second Party & Third Party) in accordance with ISO 19011(Guidelines for Auditing). In short, this lead auditor course will provide the delegates knowledge to become an internationally recognized lead auditor for OH&S Management System.
Our ISO 45001 Lead auditors, who are also highly experienced in different industry backgrounds and well qualified IRCA lead auditors who explain the clauses of ISO 45001:2018 in detail with live examples for easy understanding and guide the delegates to the process of Audit from managing an Audit program, to making Audit checklist to reporting on audit results. Formal classroom tutorials, Mock audit, group workshop, activities and open forum discussions are the contents to be carried out over the period of 5 days through which the delegates will gain the Auditing Skills.
This IRCA approved ISO 45001 training course provides an opportunity for the delegates to help the organization to provide safe working environment to the employees by minimizing the accidents & injuries that may happen in work place.
Who should attend?
- OH&SMS Consultants
- Safety Officers /Safety Engineers /Safety Managers.
- Technical Professionals.
- Existing OHSMS Internal Auditors
- Management representatives / Top Management
- Any person who wishes to promote his career in ISO 45001 – Occupational Health & Safety Management System auditing
Benefits of ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor Training
- Helps in understanding the key difference between ISO 18001:2007 & 45001:2018.
- Helps your Organization to migrate to new Version Standard 45001:2018 from previous one 18001: 2007.
- Helps to Improving organization’s ability to respond to regulatory compliance issues
- Minimizing the overall cost of Incidents/Accidents
- Creation of a health and safety culture, whereby workers are encouraged to play an active role in their own OH&S
- Better understanding of ISO 9001:2015 requirements for audit application
- Achieving the ability to Prepare Audit Plan, Checklist and conduct Audit & follow-up the auditing activities.
ISO 45001 Lead Course Content
- ISO 45000 Standard Series(History of OHSMS Standard)
- Define the Auditing process approach along with the PDCA cycle.
- The requirements of ISO 45001:2018- Occupational Health & Safety Management System.
- How to Audit OH&S Management System Documentation.
- Preparation of Audit plan & Checklist.
- How to conduct Opening & Closing meeting of an audit.
- Conduct the Audit as per ISO 19011
- Communicate effectively with the Auditee(s)/Team Auditors during the audit
- Prepare Non Conformance Report based on the findings and communicate to the Auditee.
- Understand the Roles, responsibilities of ISO 45001 auditor
- Understand the role of objectives, scope and criteria in the audit process.
- Understand the responsibilities of Lead auditor
- Case Studies, Exercises, Activities, Mock Audit.
Pre – Requisites
All the delegates who wish to take IRCA approved ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health & Management System training should have the basic knowledge on PDCA Cycle, Prevention of Work related injuries, concept of hazard identification and understand the basic requirements of ISO 45001:2018 standards and its Audit process. It is recommended to take an ISO 45001 (OHSMS) Internal Auditor prior to attending the IRCA accredited ISO 45001 Lead Auditor training course. It is necessary that the delegate must know to communicate in the language of English. Delegate can also consider undertaking Online ISO 45001:2018 Internal Auditor course, through our website.
If there is any Knowledge gap, IAS provides the Pre course training materials to help the delegates to prepare for the ISO 45001 lead auditor training course in advance on partial/full payment of the course.
The training duration of this course is five days. Over the period of five days, the attendees will be eligible to undertake and lead an OHSMS audit. They will achieve the skills required to perform plan, conduct, report, and follow up a successful OHSMS audit that continually improves the safety in workplace.
On successful completion of both the examination & the continuous assessment during the period of 5 days, the delegates will be awarded an IRCA approved certificate on ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor training which will satisfy the training requirement of IRCA 45001 (OHSMS) Lead auditor training course.
This investment for IRCA approved Lead auditor training course includes:
- Training course Materials for OHSMS
- Lunch & Refreshment for 5 days.
- Copy of the standard(To be returned at the end of the course )
- Lead Auditor Certificate (Accredited by CQI|IRCA)
This course is accredited by CQI-IRCA. This accreditation helps to reduce the risk factors and provides confidence and performance capability.
Fees and Payment:
IAS is conducting IRCA accredited lead auditor courses with highly discounted price. Fees amount varies for delegates approaching in groups. Kindly contact our training coordinator to get more details about the training and payment.
The payment can be made to IAS through back account or through online payment through our website.Ask for special rates for In-house Training programme.
About ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor Training Delivery
ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Training is conducted for 40 hours, lecture type, training carried out by a registered lead auditor faculty. It’s a 5 day training program carried out through an experienced lead auditor as faculty. Package includes lunch and course materials.
End of the programme, all candidates must appear an examination. Candidates are reviewed during the course and through this final Evaluation.
Open programme Delivery
IAS in association with EAS, runs a ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor course training schedule in Malaysia having its operations in kuala lumpur and covering all the major cities johor, kedah, Kelantan, Pahang, Negeri Sembilan, Perak, pulau pinang, sabah, sarawak, Selangor, terengganu, wilayah persakutuan, Melaka and perlis kedah. Any interested candidates can contact us and complete the joining procedure via making payment and sending the nomination form to us.
In-house Training Programme
This course is also delivered as In-house programme, exclusive for any particular organization and for its employees alone. This programme schedule can be tailor made to the organization convenience. The 40 hrs schedule can be split and can be covered on separate dates as well.
This training can be delivered at the client’s premises or elsewhere. As the participants are from the same background it helps in effectively understanding and delivering the courses. Participants feel more comfortable. This requires minimum of 6 or more candidates.
Contact Us or Please Click Nomination form to get registered for attending the course. Our Training co coordinator will contact you soon to proceed to the next level.