ISO 22301:2019 – Internal Auditor Program
Having an effective Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) based on ISO 22301 successfully helps organizations to build resilience and develop the potential to continue business during unexpected disruptions. With its foundation in improvement, Internal audit process ensures your organization consistently evaluates the framework to check that it is robust and applicable in disaster situations.
Integrated Assessment Services in Malaysia provide the service of ISO 22301:2019 – Business Continuity Management System internal auditor training along with the various other management systems internal auditor training. ISO 22301 internal auditor training course is designed to meet the requirements of competent internal auditors referred in ISO 19011 (Guidelines & principles of ISO auditing).
The course objective is to enable the delegates understands the requirements of ISO 22301:2019 and help the delegates to understand key concept in Business Continuity management System auditing and to enhance the auditing skills to become certified internal auditor. It also helps the delegates to develop the knowledge on How to plan, conduct and manage BCMS internal audits of an Organization in accordance with ISO 19011- Principles & Guidelines of Auditing.
Our Tutors/Instructors are real time auditors with vast industry background experience and as well as lead auditors who trained the delegates through class room session and providing practical examples to delegates for easy understanding the requirements of IATF.
Who Should Attend
- Internal auditors and auditors who wish to perform and lead BCMS certification audits.
- Project managers/Engineers or consultants who wish to master the BCMS audit process.
- Individuals who are responsible for Business Continuity or conformity in an organization.
- Members of a Business Continuity team
- Technical experts who wish to prepare for a Business Continuity audit function
BENEFITS OF ISO 22301 INTERNAL AUDITOR TRAINING
- Establish the effectiveness of your BCMS
- Grow customer confidence in your organization
- Gain valuable insight into the operations of your organization
- Qualified ISO 22301 internal auditors within your business
- Confidence in maintaining ISO 22301 certification
- Effective business continuity management during times of disruption
- Brief Introduction and Overview of ISO 22301
- Business Continuity Management(BS+CMS) Principles
- ISO 22301:2019 Requirements and Vocabulary
- Introduction to Internal auditing (Definition, Types and Methodology of audits)
- Internal audit planning & preparation
- Conducting internal audit& reporting nonconformities
- Corrective action & audit follow-up activities,
- Auditor attributes, competence& evaluation
- Individual / group exercises
- Written examination
Pre – Requisites
It would be beneficial if Delegates have the some knowledge of Business Continuity and good understanding of your Organization and its Operations.
We recommend delegates to consider enrolling for Online ISO awareness/foundation course or ISO Internal Auditor Course.
To get registered for attending this course, Contact Us or Please Click Nomination form. Our Training co coordinator will contact your to proceed to the next level.
About ISO 22301:2019 Internal Auditor Training Delivery:
IATF Internal Auditor Training is conducted for 16 hours, lecture type, training carried out by a registered lead auditor faculty. It’s a 2 day training program carried out through an experienced lead auditor as faculty. Package includes lunch and course materials.
End of the programme, all candidates must appear an examination. Candidates are reviewed during the course and through this final Evaluation.
IATF Internal Auditor Training is conduction through Online ISO 22301:2019 Internal Auditor course through our website. This course is a self-study method, which provides access upon clearing the payment for around 60 days. During this period the student can login at any point of time and read the content.
A highly simplified content with several examples provided to address each clause with audit perspective, downloadable course materials, downloadable standards are provided. Simple exercises are designed for easy understanding of the concepts. Within these 60 days, the delegate can choose a date for writing his online examination. On successful completion, IAS releases the soft copy of certificate to the delegate.
This investment for Internal auditor training course includes:
- Training course Materials
- Copy of the standard(To be returned after the course)
- ISO 22301 Internal Auditor Certificate
Location of Training:
We can provide this ISO Internal Auditor training course at our IAS office located at Kualalumpur or in places like Ipoh, Penang, Johor, Selangor and or any major cities of Malaysia.
On successful completion of the two day training, Certificate for ISO 22301:2019 Internal Auditor certificate will be issued to all the delegates who attend the complete two days training class and pass the written examination.