CE MARKING – EUROPEAN CONFORMITY
About CE Marking
CE marking is a European conformity certification that ensures the conformity with health, safety, and environmental standards for products to be sold within the European Market.
CE marking Products are also recognized in global market other than EEA, This makes the CE marking recognizable worldwide even to people who are not familiar with the European Economic Area. It is Similar to FCC declaration standards for electronic Devices in USA.
The word “CE” is abbreviated as “Conformite Europeenne” which states that Organization product and its packaging are as per the set European Legislation. The CE marking is a symbol of free marketability in the European Market.
The CE marking is the manufacturer’s declaration for the product that meets the requirements of the applicable EC directives.
CE Marking by IAS
The main objective of CE marking is to provide Only safe, Defect less, and Best quality of goods must be available in European markets. The mark proves that the product in Evidence conforms to European health and safety standards, whether it’s toy, Electronic Goods or a construction machines.
Our experts conduct an audit on your products based on the appropriate EU regulations of CE marking, such as the low-voltage, electromagnetic compatibility, Medical device directives etc. Our CE declaration of conformity means your product has right of way onto the European market.
- IAS is incorporated in 2006, over 13 years of Professional experience as a strong and recognized certification body for both Management systems and Product Certifications.
- IAS provides CE marking certification in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Oman, Qatar, Philippines, Kuwait countries, with more than 6000 clients
- IAS is one of the globally recognized ISO certification body provides ISO certifications, Product Certifications, Lead Auditor Trainings and Internal Auditor on various ISO standards.
- We have more than 300+ experienced empanelled auditors to effectively asses an organization’s conformance to Systems and unleashing a true potential for continual Improvement.
- Any assistance regarding CE MARKING in Malaysia, contact us we are there to help and support.
What Products Need CE Marking?
The following are some of the products which required CE marking,
- Gas appliances
- Toy safety
- Pressure Equipment,
- Personal protective equipment etc
- Electrical equipment,
- Radio and Telecom terminal equipment
- Electronic Equipment
- Medical devices
- Low Voltage Directive: 2014/35/EU
- Toy Safety: 2009/48/EG
- Building materials: VO (EU) 305/2011
- Machines: 2006/42/EG
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC): 2014/30/EU
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): 89/686/EEC
- Ecodesign requirements for energy-using products: 2005/32/EG
- Medical Products: 93/42/EEC
- Lifts: 2014/33/EU
- Active Implantable Medical Devices: 90/385/EEC
- Pressure Equipment Directive: 2014/68/EU
- Simple Pressure Vessels: 2014/29/EU
Benefits of CE Marking
It allows the manufacturer to freely sale their product throughout the European Economic Area.
- Promotes customers health and safety
- Enhances product credibility
- Leads to improved sales and better customer satisfaction
- Ensures that your product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislation
- Permits the withdrawal of the non conforming products by enforcement authorities
- Reduce liability claims, timescale and costs
Five Steps to Your Product’s CE Marking
Apply for CE marking
Complete the IAS CE marking Application form and sent it to us. We carry out the evaluation procedure on all requirements identified relevant to your product.
Identify Applicable Requirements to your Products
Our Auditors determine which directive is applicable to your product.
Compiling the technical documentation
Technical documentation needs to the product required to be compiled. This Documented information should have all the relevant aspect relating to conformity and is likely to include details of the design, development and manufacture of the product.
Assessment Of The Product’s Conformity,
When all of the requirements have been established, we evidence that your product meets the essential requirements of the Directive(s)
We certify you product meets the CE directive requirements. You can also label your product as CE Marking approved.