Ce Marking – European Conformity
Integrated Assessment Services in Malaysia is one of the leading CE Certification bodies that provides CE Marking and CE Certification – European Conformity Certificate for your products and packaging.
About CE Marking
CE marking is a European conformity certification that ensures conformity with health, safety, and environmental standards for products to be sold within the European Market. CE marked products are also recognized in the global market other than the EEA. This makes the CE mark recognizable worldwide. CE Certification is similar to FCC declaration standards for electronic devices in the USA. The word “CE” is abbreviated as “ConformiteEuropeenne” which states that the organization’s product and packaging are as per the set European Legislation. CE marking is a symbol of free marketability in the European Market. CE Certification is the manufacturer’s declaration for the product that meets the requirements of the applicable EC directives.
IAS provides a very simple yet efficient CE certification process to help your organization achieve CE Certification in a timely manner!
What Products Need CE Certification?
The following are some of the products that require CE Certification:
- Gas appliances
- Pressure Equipment
- Personal protective equipment
- Electrical equipment
- Radio and Telecom terminal equipment
- Electronic Equipment
- Medical devices
Benefits of CE Certification
- CE marking allows the manufacturer to freely sell their product throughout the European Economic Area.
- Promotes customer’s health and safety
- Enhances product credibility
- This leads to improved sales and better customer satisfaction
- Ensures that your product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety, and environmental protection legislation
- Permits the withdrawal of the non-conforming products by enforcement authorities
- Reduce liability claims, timescale, and costs.
Once you successfully achieve CE certification, you can check the status of your certificate by visiting our CE certification search Page!
Regulatory Examples for CE Marking
- Low Voltage Directive: 2014/35/EU
- Toy Safety: 2009/48/EG
- Building materials: VO (EU) 305/2011
- Machines: 2006/42/EG
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC): 2014/30/EU
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): 89/686/EEC
- Ecodesign requirements for energy-using products: 2005/32/EG
- Medical Products: 93/42/EEC
- Lifts: 2014/33/EU
- Active Implantable Medical Devices: 90/385/EEC
How to Apply for CE Certification with IAS
CE certification with IAS is a great way to ensure that your products meet the European safety standards and are of high quality. IAS provides a simple and straightforward process to achieve CE Certification:
Step 1: Determine European legislation
Step 2: Identify the applicable directives and harmonized standards
Step 3: Consult with the internal audit team, internal quality department, technical department.
Step 4: Prepare application & documentation for CE certification services.
Step 5: Submit the CE marking application to IAS
Find out more about our CE certification Audit procedure!
For more information about CE Certification or CE marking, please leave a message or send an email to email@example.com, we are happy to help you! Contact us today or visit our CE Certification frequently asked questions page!
Also check out this blog on everything you need to know about CE Certification in Malaysia!