BRC – BRITISH RETAIL CONSORTIUM CERTIFICATION
About BRC Certification
Benefits of BRC Certification
- In past decades, food recalls have increased the greater consumer awareness about the safety of foods and caused retailers and food service providers to implement assurance measures, which protect your firm and brand against a recall. As a result, many UK, North American, and European retailers mandate that their suppliers provide such assurance by achieving BRC certification.
As a BRC Certified, Your Organization will achieve the benefits of:
- Recognized certification by many retailers, food service companies, and manufacturers around the world.
- Decrease in costs attributed to withdrawals and/or recalls.
- Improvement in reputation and brand loyalty.
- Enhanced guidance to implement quality and safety in the organization.
- Improve your ability to work with the many organizations for which BRCGS certification is a contractual obligation or expectation.
- The BRC Global Standard helps you protect your brand, giving customers confidence in your production programs and supply chain management.
- Contact IAS with the completed Application form to discuss the details of certification.
- Identifying the product or the range of products to be certified.
- Registration of product or range of products to be certified.
- Submission of first documentation by the manufacturer (Based on Certification standard, including test certificates).
- Ensure that the documentation fulfills the compliance requirement.
- Audit the product to ensure the product meets the BRC requirements.
- Submission of final documentation along with additional clarification.
- Final document evaluation and recommendation.
Once you successfully achieve BRC Certification through IAS, you can check the status of your certificate by visiting our Certificate Search Page!
- IAS is a well-established body accredited to provide ISO Certification against various ISO standards and has a range of Product Certifications which includes Kosher, Green, BRC, Ghost-R, CE Marking, and ROHS Malaysia.
- IAS conducts ISO Certification audits, and Product Certification and provides the service of ISO Internal Auditor Trainings, ISO Lead Auditor Training, and ISO Foundation Training in Malaysia. All these certification and Training services by IAS for the country are managed from its office in Malaysia where it covers all the major cities such as Penang, Johor, Selangor, Kualalumpur, Langkawi, etc…
- IAS Having two decades of audit experience helps to attain the certification faster.
- Incorporated in 2006, we stand with 13 years of professional experience in the certification field.
- IAS conducts the audits in a more sensible and value-added manner to benefit the clients of small, medium, and large organizations. Our flexible procedure is simple to understand and the services are timely and cost-effective.
- Our presence is in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, India, Oman, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Philippines countries with more than 6000 clients
- We have more than 300 experienced impaneled auditors to effectively asses an organization’s conformance to various product standards.
- IAS certification services are rendered by our skilled professionals by following industry-set guidelines and norms.
BRC by IAS
IAS in Malaysia provides the certification against BRC Standards for your products along with various other ISO international Certification & Product Certification. The emphasis of this BRC certification is to enhance the due diligence defense systems of the food manufacturers and is also used as a base for supplier evaluation and approval. The certification of BRC is much appropriate to the food exporters to UK & Europe. The BRC’s main purpose is to make a positive difference in the retail industry and the customers it serves, today and in the future.
To know more about BRC certification and requirements Contact us!