Lead Auditor Course
About ISO Lead Auditor Course in Malaysia
Integrated Assessment Services Sdn. Bhd. delivers ISO Lead Auditor Courses in Malaysia through our sister concern, Empowering Assurance Systems (EAS).The lead auditor course is considered to be the highest level of qualification in structured training on ISO standards. This lead auditor course gives individuals the competence to plan, conduct and report an external audit of an ISO Management System.
Types of ISO Lead Auditor Courses Offered by IAS
IAS delivers CQI-IRCA accreditedISO Lead Auditor Course in Malaysia for the following schemes:
- ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management Systems (QMS)
- ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental Management Systems (EMS)
- ISO 45001:2018 – Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OHSMS)
- ISO 22000:2018 – Food Safety Management Systems (FSMS)
- ISO/IEC 27001:2022 – Information Security Management Systems (ISMS)
- ISO 22301:2019 – Business Continuity Management Systems (BCMS)
We conducts the lead auditor course with real-time trainers as faculties. Our experienced trainers guide you through the entire audit process, from starting the review, to forming an audit report and initiating corrective actions to help companies achieve ISO certification.
Course Duration: 5 days, 40 hours
IRCA Examination: Participants will take the IRCA examination at the end of the ISO lead auditor course. Upon successful completion of the exam, candidates will receive an IRCA accredited ISO Lead Auditor CourseCompletion Certificate.
Who Can Apply for the ISO Lead Auditor Course?
- Quality experts keen on leading first-party, second-party, or potentially third party audits
- Management Representatives
- Quality Representatives
- Food Safety Officers
- EHS Managers and Executives
IRCA Accredited ISO Lead Auditor Training Course
Our ISO lead Auditor Courses are affirmed by the International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) and meets the preparation prerequisites for IRCA Management Systems Auditor Certification criteria. Candidates who complete this ISO lead auditor course will become globally recognized IRCA Lead Auditors.
Benefits of ISO Lead Auditor Course in Malaysia
The aim of the ISO lead auditor course in Malaysia is to provide participants with the necessary skills and knowledge to plan, conduct and report an audit of an ISO management system. The benefits of attending this ISO lead auditor course in Malaysia include:
- Understanding the principles and concepts of auditing
- Developing the skills to plan and conduct an audit
- Learning how to report on an audit
- Understanding the requirements of ISO standards
- Understanding the auditor’s role and responsibilities
- Developing the ability to analyze management systems
- Learning how to assess compliance with requirements
- Developing problem-solving skills
Delivery of ISO Lead Auditor Course in Malaysia
IAS delivers all IRCA accredited ISO Lead Auditor Courses in Malaysia and around the world in the following methods:
- Classroom Training
- Tutor Led Virtual Online Training
In this method of ISO training, ISO lead auditor course is conducted at our training center in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. This ISO lead auditor course in Malaysia is a great option for those who want to learn in a traditional classroom setting. The course content is delivered by an experienced tutor who will guide participants through the process of auditing a management system.
Tutor Led Virtual Online Training
Virtual Online ISO Lead Auditor Training is conducted using the latest e-learning technology. Participants can learn from anywhere in the world as long as they have Internet access! The ISO lead auditor course content is delivered by an experienced trainer with a proven track record of successful ISO Lead Auditor training delivery.
Check out our blog on Tutor-Led Virtual Classroom Training!
Self-Learning ISO Online Internal Auditor Training Courses
If you want to complete an Internal Auditor course before taking up an ISO Lead Auditor Course, you can try our ‘Self Learning online Internal Auditor Training course’. This can be a better way to equip yourself for a Lead Auditor course.
Our online Internal Auditor training courses are designed to suit various aspiring candidates of different backgrounds for almost every scheme. This is suited to individuals that require a more essential comprehension of standards and have less time to spare to come and attend in a classroom.
You can contact us or check our FAQs to learn more about the ISO Lead Auditor Training in Malaysia.