AS 9100 Certification
Benefits of AS 9100 Certification
- AS 9100 improve your internal processes to maintain high-end quality and achieve customer expectations.
- Implementing the AS9100 standard requires that business processes are monitored to improve efficiency, make continual improvements and develop productivity
- Ensure product safety and reliability
- Improve the balance sheet and productivity
- Enhance global marketability
- Standardizes on one audit body and eliminates multiple assessments in the aviation industry
Process to obtain an AS 9100 Certification
- Contact IAS by sending the Application Form and call us for a discussion we are here to guide you in obtaining AS 9100 certification.
- Make your Organization ready for certification by implementing and practicing the standard, monitored, and continually improving.
- Majorly, the process of ISO certification includes 2 stages
- Stage 1 Audit: Readiness Audit
- Stage 2 Audit: Verifying the effectiveness of the System
- The organization applying for AS 9100 certification will be audited based on an extensive sample of its sites, services, process, products & functions.
- If any deviation is observed during the audit, a deviation report will be submitted along with the detailed audit report. According to the grading of the deviations, IAS determines the time required for its closure including the correction and corrective actions which has to be approved by IAS. After the effective closure of Nonconformity, the Certificate is issued limiting the scope that was audited.
Find out more about our AS 9100 certification Audit procedure!
Also visit our AS 9100 certification frequently asked questions page to learn more.
Also Visit our blog page to learn more about growth ISO Certification!