AS 9100 Certification
About AS 9100 Certification
AS 9100 Certification is for the organization that design, establish, or distribute aviation, space, and defense products and services including parts and components. AS 9100 Certification is particularly for Aero Space Industries implementing the quality management system specifications.
IAS provides a very simple yet efficient AS 9100 certification process to help your organization achieve AS 9100 certification in a timely manner!
AS 9100 Certification in Malaysia
IAS is one of the most familiar ISO Certification Bodies in Malaysia. IAS conducts auditing and provides ISO certification in Malaysia for various standards in Malaysia. It also delivers AS 9100 Internal Auditor Training, and AS 9100 Awareness/Foundation Training in Malaysia. All these certification and Training services by IAS for the country are managed from its office in provides including Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Putrajaya, and Labuan and covering all the major cities like Selangor, Terengganu, Johor, Kedah, Kelantan, Pahang, Negeri Sembilan, Perak, Melaka, Pulau Pinang, Perlis, Sabah, and Sarawak.
Once you successfully achieve AS 9100 certification, you can check the status of your certificate by visiting our AS 9100 certification search Page!
Benefits of AS 9100 Certification
- AS 9100 improve your internal processes to maintain high-end quality and achieve customer expectations.
- Implementing the AS9100 standard requires that business processes are monitored to improve efficiency, make continual improvements and develop productivity
- Ensure product safety and reliability
- Improve the balance sheet and productivity
- Enhance global marketability
- Standardizes on one audit body and eliminates multiple assessments in the aviation industry
AS 9100 Standard
Both AS9100 and ISO 9001 are International standards that include requirements for implementing and maintaining a Quality Management System (QMS) in your organization. AS 9100 is based on the ISO 9001 requirements, so it is easiest to implement the system in your organization.
AS 9100 is specifically modified for the companies who are involved in the business of Aerospace related activities. International Aerospace Quality Group (IAQG) has taken the ISO 9001:2015 requirements in total, and then add specific aerospace Quality Management System requirements without removing any existing requirements, thereby resulting in the AS9100 Revision D standard. The standard was prepared & developed by Working Group 11 of ISO TC20 and was supported by the International Aerospace Quality Group (IAQG).
What an Organization should do to achieve certification?
- Call IAS with the completed Application form for conducting AS 9100 audit and discuss the audit procedure specific to your organization.
- Understand the requirement of AS 9100 and Implement it in your organization before going for certification. E.g. Documenting, training the staff, practicing the system, etc
- Conduct one internal Audit program through trained AS 9100 Internal Auditors.
- Compile the collected data and complete the analysis.
- Conduct a Management review with the help of analyzed data and effect some decisions to improve the Organization’s performance towards company objectives & goals.
- Complete the audit successfully. (Stage 1 and Stage 2)
- Closure of Nonconformance, if any.
- Collect and maintain the AS 9100 certificate.
- Comply with the surveillance audit yearly.
- Having two decades of ISO Certification audit experience helps to attain the certification faster.
- The Auditors and trainers in IAS are highly experienced, innovative, simple, and practical in the implementation process which helps to strengthen the business operations of an Organization.
- IAS is an authorized ISO certification body for providing AS 9100 certificates with accreditation.
- The Knowledge and skills gained through experience and the global presence of IAS have created a history of executing successful large-scale, complex international projects. Our auditors understand the culture and nature of the local market and perform internationally in an effective and consistent manner.
- IAS conducts the audits in a more sensible and value-added manner to benefit the clients of small, medium, and large organizations. Our flexible procedure is simple to understand and the services are timely and cost-effective.
- Our presence is in India, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Oman, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Philippines countries with more than 6000 clients
- We have successfully addressed almost all the sectors broadly diversified in the Automobile industry, Consumer electronics, Chemical Industry, Steel production, Industrial equipment, FMCG industry, Aerospace manufacturing, Healthcare Industry, Food industry, Textile industry, Oil and Gas, Energy, Telecommunication, IT Industry, Hospitality industry.
- We have more than 300 experienced impaneled auditors to effectively asses an organization’s conformance to a Quality management system for aerospace industries unleashing a true potential for Improvement.
Process to obtain an AS 9100 Certification
- Contact IAS by sending the Application Form and call us for a discussion we are here to guide you in obtaining AS 9100 certification.
- Make your Organization ready for certification by implementing and practicing the standard, monitored, and continually improving.
- Majorly, the process of ISO certification includes 2 stages
- Stage 1 Audit: Readiness Audit
- Stage 2 Audit: Verifying the effectiveness of the System
- The organization applying for AS 9100 certification will be audited based on an extensive sample of its sites, services, process, products & functions.
- If any deviation is observed during the audit, a deviation report will be submitted along with the detailed audit report. According to the grading of the deviations, IAS determines the time required for its closure including the correction and corrective actions which has to be approved by IAS. After the effective closure of Nonconformity, the Certificate is issued limiting the scope that was audited.
Find out more about our AS 9100 certification Audit procedure!
Also visit our AS 9100 certification frequently asked questions page to learn more.
Also Visit our blog page to learn more about growth ISO Certification!