About ISO 9001:2015 standard
ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS) is internationally recognized as the world’s foremost quality management standard and has been implemented by over one million organizations in over 170 countries globally. If ISO 9001:2015 is implemented to its full potential, it becomes a priceless asset to your organization.
The purpose of this ISO 9001:2015 standard is to assist companies in meeting statutory and regulatory requirements relating to their product while achieving brilliance in their customer service and delivery. This ISO 9001:2015 standard can be used throughout an organization or within a particular site, plant, or department to improve the performance of the Quality Management System.
ISO 9001 in Malaysia
ISO 9001 in Malaysia is the new norm for the companies as this International standard has become almost compulsory to get their products and services listed with the Malaysian Government, especially for capital intensive industries such as construction and manufacturing.
ISO 9001 in Malaysia has become more popular due to its success in implementation, government Subsidies, customer requirements, and being a requirement for government contracts, its suitability for the type of business, size, complexity, or geographical location and also suitable for all kinds of companies regardless of the nature or the scale of their activities. In the past 2 decades, ISO 9001 in Malaysia has been updated 3 times.
About ISO 9001 Certification in Malaysia
ISO 9001 Certification is an activity of verifying the organization through planned and informed ISO audits to confirm that the organization complies with the standard requirement of ISO 9001:2015.
ISO 9001:2015 certification is a symbol of the stability and continuity of your organization’s performance to reach and outshine customer expectations.
Nowadays Customers are not ready to take a chance of purchasing low-quality products. To reduce the risk, they always look for the best quality ISO-certified products and services.
ISO 9001 certification for business is a powerful tool to increase the credibility of the organization by showing that your products or services meet the expectations of your customer.
Regardless of the size of the organization, nature, new or old, the implementation of a Quality Management System (QMS) is possible. It helps the organization to attain the objectives and goals by implementing a strategy and by following a method and with defined responsibility and authority. Through this organization achieves its defined quality policies and thus delivers consistent quality services to its customers.
ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management System) certifications help to expand your business locally in Malaysia as well as in overseas markets. This also definitely helps to impress your clients that your business process is certified for quality to deliver consistent products and services.
Activities Prior to ISO 9001 Certification
- Call IAS for conducting an Audit and discuss audit procedures specific to your organization prior to finalizing your ISO 9001 Certification.
- Implement ISO 9001:2015-Quality Management System in your organization. (Example: Documenting, training the staffs with Awareness and Internal Audit, practicing the system, etc)
- On implementation, conduct at least one internal Audit by trained QMS Internal Auditors.
- Conduct a Management review with the help of analyzed data. Top management can provide direction/decision towards improving the Organization’s performance in line with company objectives & goals.
The process to obtain an ISO 9001 Certification
- Contact IAS by sending the application and call us for a free discussion and we can guide you in getting the ISO 9001:2015 Certification.
- Based on the Application form submitted by your organization, IAS initiates the ISO certification process for your company. Your application will be scrutinized and IAS will come out with the plan to conduct audits. Our staff will be in touch with you to discuss and help you in the certification process. Check more detailed ISO 9001 certification procedure.
- Plan and implement ISO 9001:2015 standards requirements through documented Information(how this standard is practiced, monitored, and continually improved).
- Majorly, ISO certification audit includes 2 stages
Stage 1 Audit: Readiness Audit
Stage 2 Audit: Verifying the effectiveness of the implementation of ISO 9001:2015.
- The organization applying for ISO 9001 certification is audited based on an extensive sample of its sites, services, process, products & functions.
- During the audit, if any deviation is observed a deviation report will be provided along with the detailed audit report. According to the grading of the deviations, the IAS determines the time required for its closure including the correction and corrective actions which have to be approved by the IAS audit team. After the effective closure of Non-conformity, the Certificate is issued limiting to the scope that was audited.
Why IAS for ISO in Malaysia?
- IAS has successfully issued accredited ISO 9001 Certification and offers several other processes as well as product certifications for the past 2 decades addressing almost all the sectors. Some of the sectors include the Automobile industry, Consumer electronics, Chemical Industry, Steel production, Industrial equipment, FMCG industry, Aerospace manufacturing, Healthcare Industry, Food Industry, Textile Industry, Oil and Gas, Energy, Telecommunication, IT Industry, Hospitality industry, etc.
- Further, It also delivers IRCA accredited ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training, ISO 9001 Internal Auditor Training, and ISO 9001 Awareness/Foundation Training in Malaysia.
- Locally availble for certification and training services of ISO 9001 in Malaysia including Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Putrajaya, Labuan and covering all the major cities like Selangor, Terengganu, Johor, Kedah, Kelantan, Pahang, Negeri Sembilan, Perak, Melaka, Pulau Pinang, Perlis, Sabah and Sarawak.
- IAS has more than 300 experienced impaneled auditors and tutors to effectively deliver conducts certification to ISO in Malaysia through auditing and training services.
We understand the culture and nature of the local market and execute the Audit in an effective and reliable manner.
Benefits of obtaining ISO 9001 certification:
- ISO 9001 certification by IAS, helps organizations to grow and improve their performance, as well as exhibit high levels of service quality by identifying, evaluating, manage and enhancing the various core business strategies that will ultimately lead to intensified business performances
- A certified ISO 9001 in Malaysia gives an Organization a constructive image, rising to the level of your competitors or maybe even a level higher.
- ISO 9001 Certification demonstrates that your organization exhibits great importance to quality and that you have it checked regularly by an independent party (IAS Certification Body). This commitment increases the confidence in your organization
- An Organization can detect and identify the problems in good time, which means that you can rapidly take steps to avoid the same mistakes in the upcoming future.
- The organization can easily improve its quality of business and thereby achieve customer satisfaction by getting ISO 9001 certification.
- By getting ISO in Malaysia you make it clear to your staff, your partners, your clients, and the outside world that customer satisfaction is at the core of your business.
- A certified ISO in Malaysia for quality management system ensures clear processes and (communication) structures, tasks, and responsibilities throughout the whole organization. This increases the involvement of your staff/Employees, which promotes your Organization in Continual improvement, the quality of your services, and raises your staff’s/Employees awareness.
Contact us for all your training and certification related to ISO in Malaysia. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org